Monday, April 18, 2011

A Final Published Entry

It's not fair for others to judge and display faulty opinions of my family here. This blog was a safe-haven for me, a place where I could allow my feelings to shine through. I know, I welcomed the comments and opinions from you. However, I welcomed those comments to be made toward me, not toward others. I never wanted judgement of our family, which is what I received recently. Turns out, this isn't good form of therapy in any way or shape or form, not even from the far lengths of reaching.

Before you go on thinking that someone or something is horrible, remember the source. I made up scenarios and create my own demons. I'm crazy, remember? I have issues. My family helps me destroy those demons. My family pushes me to become a better person, to do better for them as well as for myself.

I feel as though I have painted a bad picture, and this is a bad landscape. I have to sign off. I have to save face and save myself, as well as be compassionate toward my family.

I'm going back to medication. I've lost the battle, but I'll win this war. My family will be there supporting me, the whole way; even on bad days.

Good bye.

3 comments:

  1. where are the other comments miss? i would like to see them...

    Love your brother,
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
  2. will miss reading you blog. it was nice to have someone to relate to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry the blogging didn't work out. I think we all need to help each other and to read each other's blogs seems a good way to do that. I need so much help to understand my OCPDH. I don't want to desert him... but it's getting pretty uncomfortable. In his saner moments he says I keep us together. Just don't know if I'm strong enough. Good luck to you Melissa.

    ReplyDelete