Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Short Entry

I love my Ben.  He stayed awake last night waiting for me, and he even picked me up from work at one in the morning.  He left for work today at 5 am.  He didn't complain.  I had to be at work today at 2pm, and he drove me... and then watched the kids for me while I worked.  I miss him.  He loves me.  I love him.  I think we miss eachother, that is is not one-sided.  I miss my children too.  I miss them greatly.
 
At least we had the money to get the cars fixed, and a little to pay the rest of our bills too.  I hope we can start moving forward in our dream pursuit soon, whatever our dreams may be.  A house?  Another car?  A backyard?  A bathtub? A trip to Europe?  The SF Zoo? 
 
I am excited to be in Napa, to have the job I have.  I just miss my family. 
 
I can't wait until I start working days.  August 16th will be here sooner than we know. 


The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. Get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment