Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This Is The Road That Meets The Road That Goes To Nowhere

All in black, I realized I matched Ben's attire.  We were at the Avalon and we were working together.  Susan was there, as well; for once I felt included.  I felt like I belonged.

Yep, that's right.  I worked at the Avalon tonight.  I worked without pay, and with only a five dollar tipout, but it was worth it in every respect.  


I would like to tell you how it happened, how I got there, where my kids are; as well as why I do not plan to work there full-time.  I'd like to tell you all these things.  Tonight is not that night.

I have to be up in five and a half hours to open Greenleaf... and, being that Ben sold out of all food tonight, he is going in early as well.  

So much to say, so little time.  This is the road that meets the road that goes to nowhere.

Keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment